• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Make it quick and if they decide to switch it up, fucking rally around the new person and move forward. Could give the dem base a jolt and some excitement to actually get out and vote. I understand the risks but if you make the switch, no sense in bitching. Gotta rally and go all-in on the new candidate. (And be comforted that they'll be coherent and can string two sentences together. That in itself is an enormous enormous fucking boost)

I’m mostly with Presto though, whatever you’re gonna do, do it quickly please and then fight like hell.

(And also.. still pray there’s something fucky with the polls because 18-29 can’t be 60 points to the R)

his central thesis is in my view a questionable proposition at best (i.e. anybody beats Trump). if only it were so simple

Love the Dog, but same concern here. The top names are not people without national profiles and they poll anywhere between behind and well behind Biden.

As mentioned though I will bow to what the DNC decides here because my bet is that their internal data has the truth of the matter inside of it.

Love the Dog, but same concern here. The top names are not people without national profiles and they poll anywhere between behind and well behind Biden.

As mentioned though I will bow to what the DNC decides here because my bet is that their internal data has the truth of the matter inside of it.

They have months to build their national profiles. This ain’t the 1950s where you have to build your profile town by town cutting ribbons and attending apple pie competitions

Back