• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You just have to do a daily sweep of American news...the idea that Biden is a talking point is valid, but last night trump was full crazy old man and barely a whisper.

CNN had one....one...fact check about trump having more houses than Biden. That's it.
It wasn't top of the page news, because 7 of ten mentions are Biden.

I guess the billionaires that own media are comfortable that they are safe.

But I was told such things were conspiracy theories?

It's all organic, you dumb right wing nazi!!11
If such a thing is true, which it is not by the way, then it's simply a coordinated effort by a group of people in the Democratic Party who want a different nominee. It's not a group of lizard people conducting secret rituals.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Live footage from this afternoon at the DNC:

cIOtSCu.jpeg

View: https://x.com/msnbc/status/1811054492604874840?s=46&t=moEoHBmqH0l4NE3F_49J3Q

Certainly seems to be reaching a fever pitch here. I desperately hope they’re ready to fight properly afterthey make this change. I don’t think the coverage (or lack of proper coverage) of Trump will change that much,

It’s hilarious that these guys just noticed a problem! Like, were they busy playing video games, binging some reality tv show? What the fuck were they looking at before?

It’s hilarious that these guys just noticed a problem! Like, were they busy playing video games, binging some reality tv show? What the fuck were they looking at before?

They knew but they waited until the entire nation watched the debate, which was held exceptionally early this cycle for the specific purpose of crowning a new candidate at the August convention

They knew but they waited until the entire nation watched the debate, which was held exceptionally early this cycle for the specific purpose of crowning a new candidate at the August convention
You think the Dems wanted him to shit himself at the debate and then stir up this chaos late in the game?

I agree with your prediction that he’ll drop out, but not sure I can buy this theory. It feels like the performance woke them up, not that they were waiting on the performance to wake the rest of the world up.

You think the Dems wanted him to shit himself at the debate and then stir up this chaos late in the game?

I agree with your prediction that he’ll drop out, but not sure I can buy this theory. It feels like the performance woke them up, not that they were waiting on the performance to wake the rest of the world up.
CH1 is saying they have a contingency plan but obviously they don't.

it’ll be interesting to see if they replace Joe with Kamala if we still see historic shifts in 18-29, black etc crosstabs.
I don’t think there’s any chance. Guaranteed loss. And I think that’s what’s making this tough for them. If Newsom was VP, they’d have already pushed Joe out.

If such a thing is true, which it is not by the way, then it's simply a coordinated effort by a group of people in the Democratic Party who want a different nominee. It's not a group of lizard people conducting secret rituals.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Live footage from this afternoon at the DNC:

cIOtSCu.jpeg
Why is it hard to understand that the agencies who do the same thing all over the world have turned their attention inward and used the same tactics?

Operation Mockingbird proved it is something they do.

The polls woke them up. He's been this bumbling guy for years.

Hard to say since i don't reslly understand what would happen with the nomination if he did.
Think there are at least two streams - depends on if he resigns as prez immediately, or just drops out of the 2024 race. Either way, lotsa variables so fair enough

Back