• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump's response to that gaffe in the debate was underrated. Just mindless babbling nonsense and unintentionally hilarious. How is this our reality?

Well, he’s right: He did beat Medicaid (ph). He beat it to death. And he’s destroying Medicare, because all of these people are coming in, they’re putting them on Medicare, they’re putting them on Social Security. They’re going to destroy Social Security.

This man is going to single-handedly destroy Social Security. These millions and millions of people coming in, they’re trying to put them on Social Security. He will wipe out Social Security. He will wipe out Medicare. So he was right in the way he finished that sentence, and it’s a shame.

Woah woah woah what did I just walk in on?

Oh, you're quoting Trump.

Regardless of how it's decimated, it is going to be killed and I expect FULL backpay for all that BS taken out of my paychecks.

Nope, closest thing we've had a to pro-American citizen president in a long time. Focused on bettering the lives of the actual citizens of the country first and foremost.

a lifelong politically connected inherited billionaire whose one major accomplishment as prez was a massive tax cut for the richest and the corporations.

working class hero for sure.

and you call everyone else dupes.

a lifelong politically connected inherited billionaire whose one major accomplishment as prez was a massive tax cut for the richest and the corporations.

working class hero for sure.

and you call everyone else dupes.
Don't forget world peace.

Nope, closest thing we've had a to pro-American citizen president in a long time.

Nah, just the first who didn't understand how the globalized system (purposefully built by the US) benefits the US. You're a fraction as wealthy of a nation without the US dollar being what it is internationally. You're a fraction as smart a nation without the massive inflows of immigration (look at where the PHD's & Engineers who invent all your shit come from these days). America built the globalized system and was winning at the game they created.

Where the "America First" crowd has it massively twisted is that America already gets all the benefits. Just not your America. The top 0.1%'s America has lapped the field numerous times. Your issues, at their core are with them. Not Ukraine, not the EU, not Mexico & Canada. With your top 0.1%. The same group Trump can't wait to shovel more money towards.

You're throwing a culture war when you should be throwing a class war.

Back