• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

"...they stand no chance of passing republican controlled house"

Thomas Massie had a FANTASTIC interview with Tucker I recommend listening to in which he stated congress members will pass bills just for show knowing they have no chance. Which seems like a "no shit" thing but this reminded me of that.

Really can't recommend that interview enough. Probably one of the most fascinating people I've ever listened to.
you're moving the goalposts!

but the new argument is also silly.

How do people miss the narcissistic sociopath aspect of trump?
I mean, how do people believe that somebody who literally lacks the ability to care for others can help them, let alone an entire country?

It's so weird to me.
I mean, I've come to grips with the fact that some people are going to fall for the snake-oil salesman, but shouldn't you be good at it?
These people are falling for a senile windbag, ranting about shark batteries and at times, verbally sparring like a 4 year old....how can people be so dumb?

....then I google "flat-earthers"...and sadly, I remember why

You guys are just never going to get anywhere with someone who disputes even easily proveable facts. I admire the persistence though.
I think there's still value in refuting the crap though and trying to set the record straight.

if not for FlyGuy's benefit, for the next of his ilk or any persuadable lurkers.

and who knows, maybe something gets through.

I mean, how do people believe that somebody who literally lacks the ability to care for others can help them, let alone an entire country?

It's so weird to me.
I mean, I've come to grips with the fact that some people are going to fall for the snake-oil salesman, but shouldn't you be good at it?
These people are falling for a senile windbag, ranting about shark batteries and at times, verbally sparring like a 4 year old....how can people be so dumb?

I feel like if we understood we could maybe try to reverse it? but I'll be honest, I have no fucking clue

It's so weird to me.

Trump is the best actor on the planet or his interactions with the public are genuine. Can't be both.

Back