• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

For any right wing oriented individual who wants to pop in and claim that democrats/the left caused this through their rhetoric and "stoking division"

You were warned about this:

- When Trump joked about removing Hillary's secret service detail to "see what happens".
- When the right mocked Paul Pelosi being hit in the head with a hammer in a politically motivated attack
- When a right wing militia tried to kidnap a democrat governor and Trump made fun of it at a rally and refused to condemn the actual fucking kidnap attempt of a sitting governor. Prior to the attempt, Trump claimed Whitmer "wants to be a dictator". The group that attempted the abduction used the exactly language Trump used as why they planned the abduction.
- When a bag load of republican politicians did political ads featuring them shooting left wing shit they don't like.
- When Trump wouldn't disavow himself from a group of domestic fucking terrorists and encouraged them to "stand back and stand by"
- When Trump did this stuff on Jan 6th:
1720982333767.png

View attachment 21226

Fuck, this story is from 2020:

1720982579819.png

Trump and the right has been warned so many fucking times about stoking violence. To come here now that Trump himself is the victim and try to gaslight the fucking world is absolutely wild. Go fuck yourself. Truly and sincerely go fuck yourself.

Attachments

• 1720982439333.png
    1720982439333.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Hatred attracts hatred turning into misery which loves company.

But root for your team like this isn't your life and your family's life at risk.

The fucking ignorance wrapped up in arrogance of humans.

you guys's sympathy words don't meaning anything when you've stoked the flames of division ever since he walked down the escalator.

I assure you, you’ll find no “sympathy words” here. Trump is almost as big a piece of shit as is humanly possible, who’s been doing his best to normalize and incite political violence for years.

Does that mean I want Trump to get assassinated? Nope, not at all. I’d prefer he live, lose the election, go to prison and then for his heart to give out in about 5-10 years while he’s trying and failing to shit into a prison toilet.

But do I feel any sympathy, or in any way feel badly for him or his supporters? Absofuckinglutely-not. Reap and sow, motherfucker. Fuck him, fuck you and fuck the entire demented bizarro-world reality you and your fellow cult members live in.

I assure you, you’ll find no “sympathy words” here. Trump is almost as big a piece of shit as is humanly possible, who’s been doing his best to normalize and incite political violence for years.

Does that mean I want Trump to get assassinated? Nope, not at all. I’d prefer he live, lose the election, go to prison and then for his heart to give out in about 5-10 years while he’s trying and failing to shit into a prison toilet.

But do I feel any sympathy, or in any way feel badly for him or his supporters? Absofuckinglutely-not. Reap and sow, motherfucker. Fuck him, fuck you and fuck the entire demented bizarro-world reality you and your fellow cult members live in.

Hear, Hear, Fucking Hear!

And it's a complete fallacy that if you hate Trump you like Biden. Very difficult calculus I know.

Unless he simply wanted a perfect ear graze before going to heaven and watching events unfold from the sidelines

Too big a fan of the movie 300...

200w.gif

Back