• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

My money is on whatever happens around the middle of October...maybe Biden has a bad moment, maybe someone is saving the epstein stuff for the last second because of the country's adhd, whatever it is will need to be the last thing.

Not my view…. but I don’t doubt some of the Biden replacements are chickenshit that the shooting makes Trump now harder to beat

Anyway, it’s been a mere 24hrs so all takes are dumb
We're in the emotional phase. Which doesn't mean folks are wrong. In the absence of data after a traumatic event we rely on emotions to guide us. We'll see shortly how the polls are impacted by this and that's when these folks can make a more calculated decision.

We're in the emotional phase. Which doesn't mean folks are wrong. In the absence of data after a traumatic event we rely on emotions to guide us. We'll see shortly how the polls are impacted by this and that's when these folks can make a more calculated decision.
Trump 2024!

My money is on whatever happens around the middle of October...maybe Biden has a bad moment, maybe someone is saving the epstein stuff for the last second because of the country's adhd, whatever it is will need to be the last thing.

Esptein stuff would probably be my October surprise if I had something good. Would have big impact on right wingers staying home instead of voting.

The right is already circulating a video of a teenage kid with long hair screaming about cutting Republican throats, claiming it to be Crooks.

Only problem is the video was shot in 2020 on the ASU campus in Tempe. The right is claiming the car with the explosives found in it nearby had arizona plates. So of course it's the same kid when he was 15-16 on the ASU campus for reasons.

IMG_0906.jpeg

Things have gotten a bit heavy over the last couple of days. I don’t know if Gordo’s foot thing extends to shoes, but looking forward to his reaction at these puppies that a man was wearing in front of me in the line to get a coffee.

It was an Asian man, if you must know.

Back