• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If they're doing it, do it now.

If there's no bump in public polling more or less immediately, they fucked up and the concern about Biden with voters was illusory.

Gotta give the new ticket a chance to build the brand

PS. I’d rather they have a mini convention than crown kamala

Gotta give the new ticket a chance to build the brand

Mark my fucking words. If Kamala's poll numbers dip, that will be the self reinforcing media narrative for a solid 4 weeks. It will be the new "oldmageddon" narrative and she won't be able to shake it, it will become a story unto itself and the media will try to gaslight us all like they weren't holding the knife that looks like it's getting stuck into old man Biden at the moment.

PS. I’d rather they have a mini convention than crown kamala

Would have to be done before August 6th, so you're choosing between Newsom and Kamala. They would be insane to run anyone without a national profile.

Mark my fucking words. If Kamala's poll numbers dip, that will be the self reinforcing media narrative for a solid 4 weeks. It will be the new "oldmageddon" narrative and she won't be able to shake it, it will become a story unto themselves and the media will try to gaslight us all like they weren't holding the knife that looks like it's getting stuck into old man Biden at the moment.
This all makes me so nervous.

It should. This is the same Democrat brain trust that continuously messages like shit when they didn't have Obama or Biden to save them.

All of the 'lol' democrats jokes made over the last 20 years "democrats are shit at messaging", etc. Yeah, that's who is doing this.

The stakes are so high.

Back