• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

so fucked that his body just give up on him right in the home stretch.

View: https://x.com/JordanUhl/status/1813784758201332150

Oh my, I’m starting to think my earlier prediction will actually come true. Dude may die before January.

But it’s entirely expected that his body would give out. Imagine all of the pressure of being president, plus all of the stress of an election, plus all of the strain of his own party and friends and the media turning on him - this is devastating stuff at the best of times, not to mention for an 82 year old with Covid.

I feel for the guy, this sucks, but fuck if he had a little more brain left and a little less ego, he wouldn’t have ever gone for a second term. So damn stupid, determined to die in the White House.

Has "he" done anything? Give me a break if you're selling that this is the guy making all the big decisions back there. He has to be the most reliant on his staff than any other President in recent history (Trump doesn't even qualify in that competition because he doesn't listen to fucking anyone anyway).

So, his presiding over another Dem controlled exec branch would be purely for show, and he's not exactly the best lead for the greatest showman role going forward.
You clearly do not pay close attention to politics yet somehow feel as though you know exactly what is happening with an astonishing level of certainty, despite obvious facts, comments, and commentary to the contrary

You clearly do not pay close attention to politics yet somehow feel as though you know exactly what is happening with an astonishing level of certainty, despite obvious facts, comments, and commentary to the contrary
Sounds like how the shooter talked to his schoolmates, according to reports

Back