• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Gotta follow the data and I trust that they'll do that. If that internal data looks as grim as the public data, you've gotta make a line change here. Have to.

I forgot to add crypto VCs to my single issue Trump voters. Marc Andreessen and his ilk have so much $$ tied up in crypto that’s underwater, so voting for “financial innovation” is their only way out

Last edited:
On Kamala, she was my clear favourite to win the nomination after Sanders. She was sharp, was progressive enough for me without anyone being able to call her the far left. Her past had some issues as an AG but any politicians would have issues, hers was no more pronounced that your regular politicians.

And of course it was important for me that she was a woman. I believe the first woman president should have the character to put history to shame for not having more women as presidents. She had that.

Over the past four years however, she has failed to live up to that expectation. She does not do well in public appearances, is not very well liked, does not inspire.

What I'm hoping for is that we'll see the Kamala the presidential candidate back. It's not a great comparison I know, but me in a leadership role I am totally different person than an individual contributor at work. If we get Kamala the candidate back she will shine. She will appeal to young progressives, working professionals, and everyone in between.

Sounds like how the shooter talked to his schoolmates, according to reports
Lol “reports” being a video of one apparent former class mate that the righties are citing but not watching because the kid says in the video that crooks hated everybody and then names democrats like Clinton.

Ah damn it I agree.
leonardo-di-caprio-one-of-us.gif

I forgot to add crypto VCs to my single issue Trump voters. Marc Andreessen and his ilk have so much $$ tied up in crypto that’s underwater, so voting for “financial innovation” is their only way out
I thought the news of potential appointment of Jamie Dimon as treasury secretary interesting.

Smart of Trump to put that Dimon rumor out. Gets the boys in Wall St to think “maybe Trump is wiser now”

Back