• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm not confident that Americans vote for a black woman but I wasn't confident in Joe either. At least we've got some upside here. She's nowhere near the best speaker... In fact she's probably one of the worst. But she can still talk circles around Trump. And Biden simply couldn't. So let's go.

I'm not confident that Americans vote for a black woman but I wasn't confident in Joe either. At least we've got some upside here. She's nowhere near the best speaker... In fact she's probably one of the worst. But she can still talk circles around Trump. And Biden simply couldn't. So let's go.

They voted overwhelmingly for a black man twice, and woman again who was a pretty unpopular politician with a lot of baggage. I don't think "black woman" as an archetype is going to hurt anywhere a Democrat has a chance to win in the first place.

Obama reads my posts!

“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges”

I remember my one poli Sci prof saying when it was Obama vs Hilary that USA is more sexist than racist. He was right. Let's see what has changed.

Obama reads my posts!

“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead. But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges”
Translation. Hates Harris.

Back