• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I would.

In the past the veep was from the other party. Maybe they knew something back then that people forgot.

And it's not a compromise, it's giving the sane Republicans something to vote for. Maga can't win it alone.
If Romney wants to contribute, I would ask him to pick up the phone, get a considerable number of his colleagues from the senate and the house to go on TV and denounce Trump as a threat to democracy. I would also want him to be on TV every day a la Chris Christie denouncing Trump as a threat to democracy.

Mitch and co-created this monster, now they have their supreme court, AND get one of their guys on the dems' ticket blocking necessary agenda items if that ticket wins? I can't sign off on that. Not with Maga having infiltrated the whole GOP. Having one of their guys in key meetings in the white house is a no go.

Republicans who like democracy should vote for Harris; and if they can't bring themselves to do it (say they truly believe that they'll end up in hell if they supported a pro-choice candidate), then they should stay home. Harris and Dems do not need to give them something to vote for.

Back