• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Is this because we didn’t have it, perhaps?
yes and no. twas in its infancy then. I had a cell phone in high school, smartphone (Blackberry) in university.

but obviously the full suite of apps and iphones etc. weren't around then, so that had something to do with it.

but I had a PS2, and it's not like we just parked ourselves in front of that forever. (we certainly had some good runs though)

November: "We had the votes. We lost because they cheated". WIth all of this he is just setting the stage.

Yeah, they’re going to run the exact same playbook if they lose.

Spend the entire run-up to the election confident they’ll win in a landslide.

If they lose, they’ll cry “voter fraud”, and use that as justification for their attempts to carry out a coup that overturns the election through whatever arcane procedural or legal means they’ve conceived of over the last four years.

And then if and when that fails, they’ll once again attempt some sort of violent coup to seize power.

It would be funny if Biden resigned. Harris would automatically be the 47th President.

If you think the grifters are pissed about the money that they invested in "Let's Go Brandon" merchandise to sell to suckers, think about the "Trump 47" stuff that would die on the shelves beside them...
This is brilliant

I doubt he’d ever openly admit to being a Trumper.

He’d probably continue with his usual shtick of pouring a never-ending stream of invective on the Dems—and only the Dems—while never saying a single unkind thing about Trump or the Republicans.

And anyone who suggests he supports Trump will be met with him condescendingly insinuating they’re a MSM-brainwashed rube not on his intellectual level.

And if he does openly declare support for anyone, it’ll either still be Bernie Sanders, or it’ll be Jill Stein or RFK Jr.
now that you mention it, gotta be like a 98% chance he's pivoted to RFK by now

Back