• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

didn't notice this highlight from the previous tweet....

GTVwbtFWgAASv_c

somebody find me some skeletons in his closet so i feel better if they don't pick him.
Haven’t found any yet. Born in Nebraska, former military, Minnesota’s accomplishments in 2023 were: universal gun background checks, universal free school meals, codified abortion rights, cannabis legalization, and paid leave which he signed into law. Strong on education, former teacher. Strong on unions. Strong on abortion issue.

Seems good.

Haven’t found any yet. Born in Nebraska, former military, Minnesota’s accomplishments in 2023 were: universal gun background checks, universal free school meals, codified abortion rights, cannabis legalization, and paid leave which he signed into law. Strong on education, former teacher. Strong on unions. Strong on abortion issue.

Seems good.

somebody mentioned something about china maybe?

Yeah, they’re going to run the exact same playbook if they lose.

Spend the entire run-up to the election confident they’ll win in a landslide.

If they lose, they’ll cry “voter fraud”, and use that as justification for their attempts to carry out a coup that overturns the election through whatever arcane procedural or legal means they’ve conceived of over the last four years.

And then if and when that fails, they’ll once again attempt some sort of violent coup to seize power.
I suspect violence is much higher up on the list this time around, unfortunately

I have seen a few comparisons between Hillary and Kamala..
Obviously the point was brought up about how much Hillary was hated..this was true but one of the biggest contributing factors to this was that she rode on Bill’s coattails to get there..decades on Bill’s coattails..Kamala is a self made woman.. this distinction is an even bigger deal to women than for men and hugely important.

I have seen a few comparisons between Hillary and Kamala..
Obviously the point was brought up about how much Hillary was hated..this was true but one of the biggest contributing factors to this was that she rode on Bill’s coattails to get there..decades on Bill’s coattails..Kamala is a self made woman.. this distinction is an even bigger deal to women than for men and hugely important.

saw one today - Hillary was the mean mom, Kamala is the fun mom.

Back