• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

so i dunno if you guys remember, but i was really high on Kamala's future back when she was a senator grilling people on the Hill. she was great.

but then she was just horrendous in the dem primaries. sounded entirely fake and insincere. i completely gave up on her. and wasn't to juiced about her getting the nom here.

but she is clearly much, much better at this then she was the first time around. she's improved drastically.

View: https://x.com/Acyn/status/1816504869806891289

Haven’t found any yet. Born in Nebraska, former military, Minnesota’s accomplishments in 2023 were: universal gun background checks, universal free school meals, codified abortion rights, cannabis legalization, and paid leave which he signed into law. Strong on education, former teacher. Strong on unions. Strong on abortion issue.

Seems good.
What's his history with LazyBoy?

ok so he was there for a year and then has been facilitating students learning in china since. might be something to chew on there but probably not.
I’m not sure there’s anything that would stick there. Looks like those trips ended 20 years ago.

Back