• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

This is all fine and dandy, but the vast number of voters aren't on X. The message needs to get to the voting public.

Now, if you want to message Republicans, there is an app for that.
Unless the server crashes.
pretty sure that's a screengrab of an email, not a tweet

This is all fine and dandy, but the vast number of voters aren't on X. The message needs to get to the voting public.

Now, if you want to message Republicans, there is an app for that.
Unless the server crashes.

coordinated talking points to repeat consistently on tv at every chance is something the dems have traditionally done poorly but the gop are great at.

hopefully this is a sign of change there.

She's right. Anyone familiar with how the incel's roll online, and what they complain about, this is an incel platform. Remember, the core belief of the incel "movement" is that the degeneracy of modern society is why they can't have women. That women being able to make their own choices and only sleep with "chads" is why they're unhappy and alone. They want to go back to a society where young women are basically given away by their family's as wives because it's how they see men like themselves getting women.

This is why they've aligned themselves so deeply with evangelicals who have basically become the American Taliban.

She's right. Anyone familiar with how the incel's roll online, and what they complain about, this is an incel platform. Remember, the core belief of the incel "movement" is that the degeneracy of modern society is why they can't have women. That women being able to make their own choices and only sleep with "chads" is why they're unhappy and alone. They want to go back to a society where young women are basically given away by their family's as wives because it's how they see men like themselves getting women.

This is why they've aligned themselves so deeply with evangelicals who have basically become the American Taliban.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZXQ4Koie5w

This was an extremely interesting interview with a feminist. Highly encourage you to listen to it.

I think I might like this incel accusation thing even more than the "weird" thing. They're both great but calling them incels is fucking fantastic, true, and it would set them off because they all see themselves as the opposite of that.

I think I might this incel accusation thing even more than the "weird" thing. They're both great but calling them incels is fucking fantastic, true, and it would set them off because they all see themselves as the opposite of that.
yah, I hope they run with the 'incel platform' line.

it's so perfect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZXQ4Koie5w

This was an extremely interesting interview with a feminist. Highly encourage you to listen to it.

Peterson....

Hard pass. One of the bigger fraud "intellectuals" out there for so, so many reasons that if I thought you had a snowballs chance of changing your mind I would happily spend the time to break down. But you don't, so I won't.

Back