• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Their rooted in his religion, point blank period.
except they change every ten fucking minutes based on the new talking points coming in from dotard and co.

and are internally inconsistent, as we've seen whenever the topic changes.

I don't think FlyGuy even knows what they are anymore, without instruction and direction from the incel hivemind

I mean when you live in a country that sponsors state-assisted suicide then I can see why you wouldn't be able to understand someone who believes such things are an atrocity.

imagine believing that the government should have the ability to tell you when and how you can die.

I think I might like this incel accusation thing even more than the "weird" thing. They're both great but calling them incels is fucking fantastic, true, and it would set them off because they all see themselves as the opposite of that.
I think America's Taliban is perfect. Or maybe Sharia Trump.

I truly cannot keep up with your beliefs, they bounce around more than a ping pong ball locked in a wooden room
No, they just don't fit your perception of a Trump voter that the propaganda machine has drilled into you and so it challenges you to actually try to understand the person on the other side.

Part of why I engage here.

No, they just don't fit your perception of a Trump voter that the propaganda machine has drilled into you and so it challenges you to actually try to understand the person on the other side.

Part of why I engage here.
I could easily read your propaganda posting and easily determine that you have a long white beard and are ill-informed.
And that would be unfair.

I have no idea if you even have a beard.

I could easily read your propaganda posting and easily determine that you have a long white beard and are ill-informed.
And that would be unfair.

I have no idea if you even have a beard.
Haha I am 6'4" and 215-220lbs (I don't check often, but I know the last time was in that range) white guy. Don't work out as much as I'd like to now that I have a child but it is what it is. I'm not a morning person so only 3-4 times a week now.

I can grow a beard but don't let it get long since I can't stand the itchiness.

Privileged to be a health individual.

Back