• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Peterson....

Hard pass. One of the bigger fraud "intellectuals" out there for so, so many reasons that if I thought you had a snowballs chance of changing your mind I would happily spend the time to break down. But you don't, so I won't.
That was a quick listen.

Peterson....

Hard pass. One of the bigger fraud "intellectuals" out there for so, so many reasons that if I thought you had a snowballs chance of changing your mind I would happily spend the time to break down. But you don't, so I won't.

Just beautiful that he responds to his political movement accurately being described as an incel movement with a YouTube video from Jordan Peterson, the patron saint of incels.

Just beautiful that he responds to his political movement accurately being described as an incel movement with a YouTube video from Jordan Peterson, the patron saint of incels.
Brother I'm happily married with a family. Something that none in this thread have been able to also say. I'm not the incel in here.

You want me to spend an hour of my time listening to a guy who I'm extremely familiar with and think is a fucking moron.

Again, hard pass. If I debunk him point by point, it will be entirely unpersuasive to you regardless of how rigorous it is, and you'll just move on to other points.
Ah sorry I thought you were the party of science

honestly I've given up trying to understand how his brain works (or doesn't). there's no rhyme or reason I can discern
I mean when you live in a country that sponsors state-assisted suicide then I can see why you wouldn't be able to understand someone who believes such things are an atrocity.

I mean when you live in a country that sponsors state-assisted suicide then I can see why you wouldn't be able to understand someone who believes such things are an atrocity.
I truly cannot keep up with your beliefs, they bounce around more than a ping pong ball locked in a wooden room

Back