• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Chips are so fucking good. Best junk food of all-time and it's not particularly close.

they're so damn good, I never buy them anymore

Can't have them in the house....because then my whole day devolves into 15 minute increments where I have to decide whether I should eat more chips or not

enough opportunities to eat them outside the house (parties, the office, etc)

they're so damn good, I never buy them anymore

Can't have them in the house....because then my whole day devolves into 15 minute increments where I have to decide whether I should eat more chips or not

enough opportunities to eat them outside the house (parties, the office, etc)
Exactly my scenario. Literally never ever ever have them in my house. It's the only food in the world where I have zero self control over. I can handle myself very well and have healthy eating habits... Until chips enter the equation. There are no limits.

Reactions: CH1
Chips are so fucking good. Best junk food of all-time and it's not particularly close.
Especially Pringles®. Tremendous innovation by the food industry. I would take them any day over the best Thanksgiving "mashed." I find Pringles® to be better for you and more natural.

• Haha
Exactly my scenario. Literally never ever ever have them in my house. It's the only food in the world where I have zero self control over. I can handle myself very well and have healthy eating habits... Until chips enter the equation. There are no limits.

Once in a blue moon, I will buy a small bag, It's a total ripoff (per weight) but I frame it as a tax on my lack of willpower

I have literally poured water on chips to stop myself from eating an entire family size bag (only to google 'how to constitute wet chips in the oven' 20 mins later)

Especially Pringles®. Tremendous innovation by the food industry. I would take them any day over the best Thanksgiving "mashed." I find Pringles® to be better for you and more natural.

speaking of fake chips, I have been craving Sun Chips Garden Salsa flavour but haven't seen it them in a small bag, so my recovery has not been compromised

It's Doritos Sweet Chili heat for me. Not potatoes! I maybe get them 3 times a year and they're the most euphoric moments ever. I have a very firm list but at the end of the day the addiction spreads wide across all chips pretty much.

Most men think about the Roman empire multiple times a day. I never do. It's chips for me. I think about chips.

I need help

• Love
the best thing i learned about chips is that they've spent millions and millions on researching the perfect level and sound of crunch inside your head to addict you with. more important than the flavor.

Back