• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I had a friend whose mom was a food scientist for Hershey designing the newest chocolate bars. The #1 goal is to get consumers addicted, even before making the product taste good (though obviously those often go hand in hand, but they knew the subtle differences!).

With chips, the texture and msg bomb do the trick. I'm less familiar with chocolate since I don't really eat sweets but the goal is the same.

I had a friend whose mom was a food scientist for Hershey designing the newest chocolate bars. The #1 goal is to get consumers addicted, even before making the product taste good (though obviously those often go hand in hand, but they knew the subtle differences!).

With chips, the texture and msg bomb do the trick. I'm less familiar with chocolate since I don't really eat sweets but the goal is the same.

I lost a bunch of weight and the biggest thing was not eating any chips for about 6 months.
Worst 6 months of my life, but I now just do what you all say...I either don't buy them or I eat them all.

Luckily, I'm also kind of stingy, and 5 bucks for chips?
Nope

I lost a bunch of weight and the biggest thing was not eating any chips for about 6 months.
Worst 6 months of my life, but I now just do what you all say...I either don't buy them or I eat them all.

Luckily, I'm also kind of stingy, and 5 bucks for chips?
Nope
I’ll splurge $7 for 2 bags of covered bridge. But plain and simple or salt are the best flavours

They are basically drug traffickers.

far more precise and manipulative than drug traffickers tbh. they've perfected how to exploit every single part of your subconscious and senses.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 192611.png

Back