• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think they might have a lot less folks than last time but I still wouldn’t be surprised if this gets the wackos really wound up and some resort to violence. Because if you keep telling people their elections are stolen and stolen by communists looking to destroy the country, and those views are now getting billions of views on Twitter, you’re gonna get some extreme reactions, imo.

I think they might have a lot less folks than last time but I still wouldn’t be surprised if this gets the wackos really wound up and some resort to violence. Because if you keep telling people their elections are stolen and stolen by communists looking to destroy the country, and those views are now getting billions of views on Twitter, you’re gonna get some extreme reactions, imo.

And it gets weirder too, if the election is close, you have the "it's so close, it was so easy for them to steal it" narrative. And if it's not close, it's a "wow, they weren't even trying to hide how much they stole it."

Apparently, Trump is consolidating all of his advertising into two states, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Which, they figure will get them to exactly 270.

When he loses one, or both, it is over.

Apparently, Trump is consolidating all of his advertising into two states, Pennsylvania and Georgia. Which, they figure will get them to exactly 270.

dotard needs PA, GA, and NC, plus what he won in 2020, and he wins. so there is a path. but talk about all your eggs in one basket...

dotard needs PA, GA, and NC, plus what he won in 2020, and he wins. so there is a path. but talk about all your eggs in one basket...
:eek: Man, that is still too scary and feasible a possibility to think about.

Don't know what the future buys are, but he's hitting NC hard now... every other freakin' commercial is him.

Back