• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I still think the same factors that led to GA winning two senate seats and 2020 will pull through again. And I think Kamala holds the Blue Wall. Took some epic arrogance/taking it for granted by Hillary to fuck up the 30 year streak there. Kamala’s working hard for it.

Saw from some model that the winner of PA has a 90%+ chance of winning.

looks about right. by far the most important state. And one which Shapiro would have helped in.

But polling is shifting significantly in Georgia (and Nevada) towards Kamala and the more that happens the less important PA gets. GA + NV gets the dems the win even without PA.

polls are small samples. you expect them to be off in both directions. that's why it's best to average them.
Mostly commenting for the PA worriers I think. It seems unlikely to me that PA and WI margins aren’t pretty close to each other in the end.

I still think the same factors that led to GA winning two senate seats and 2020 will pull through again. And I think Kamala holds the Blue Wall. Took some epic arrogance/taking it for granted by Hillary to fuck up the 30 year streak there. Kamala’s working hard for it.
I'm concerned about fuckery and voter suppression in GA though.

also, pretty annoyed Shapiro didn't get PA to change how they count mail-ins (i.e. no need to wait until after election day - be like Florida)

Back