• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

And I knew 5-6 people that had a rifle in their vehicle at school. They'd be hunting and then come in to school.

Edit: they weren't visible and they didn't broadcast it. But if you knew these guys you knew. Didn't make me feel unsafe nor safe but this was high school in rural NC though the school was in the city small county seat

Last edited:
he was trump's chief pollster in 2016, buddies with roger stone, he's currently a trump advisor, he was questioned by mueller re giving data to russians. i'd personally take all polls with fabrizio involved with a pretty large grain of salt.

i get it but there's a reason they balanced him out with Binder.

i get it but there's a reason they balanced him out with Binder.

I don’t think Binder doing polling for Dem candidates actually “balances out” Fabrizio being investigated for helping Russians interfere in the election tho.

I don’t think Binder doing polling for Dem candidates actually “balances out” Fabrizio being investigated for helping Russians interfere in the election tho.

but he's willing to put his professional name on this poll. i don't know how a combined poll works exactly but i assume they're aware of each other's polling methodology and come to some kind of consensus?

Back