• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

This could be a template for any position for Trump.

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because the______ is, ______ couldn't, you know, there's something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it... I want to stay with _______… So we'll take care of it. Thank you

This could be a template for any position for Trump.

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because the______ is, ______ couldn't, you know, there's something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it... I want to stay with _______… So we'll take care of it. Thank you

NYT headline the following day: At separate events, Harris & Trump campaigns spar over policy.

With a sub header: Harris campaign still light on details

Honestly...we already know at least most of the broad stroke truths. She was a C tier working model working in Europe who met the head of a New York modeling agency and arranged her visa and got her working in New York. She was nearing the end of her career as a model (most don't make it to 30) when the same guy introduced her to Donald. He was rich and she was 25 years younger than he was and good looking, so they both saw what they were looking for. She's an empty vessel who has openly mocked disaster victims with her clothing choices, and behind closed doors hated everything to do with being first lady up to and including decorating for christmas of all fucking things. She clearly and obviously can't stand her husband, and only the re negotiated pre nup has kept her around for the last 8 or so years.

I'm sure that a lot of her personal experiences in the fashion/modelling industry hollowed her out and there's probably some interesting/bad/sad stories in there about workplace abuse of various types and I'd further bet that she wasn't as oblivious to Donald's cheating and embarassing her as wealthy men think their trophy wives are, so probably some good stories in there too if that was the kind of book this is. But it's almost definitely not, and we won't get that one until the estate is settled after his death, she has whatever money is left she's entitled to and the NDA's are all void.

Back