• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

RCP was the "pessimistic" polling average on PA in 2020 and they had it at D +1.2 going into election day......and Biden won by exactly +1.2.

Right now RCP has PA as D +0.6.

Serious question....when did the secret service go to shit? Or has it always been kind of shit. I remember some high profile security failures of theirs during the Obama admin (a sniper and an intruder who made it into the residential portion off the top of my head). The violence against protestors at Lafayette park under Trump....then obviously the shit show that was the 1st assassination attempt, and now they're apparently raping or some shit. wtf.

It’s completely bananas. The clutch performer is a complete asshole psychopath with zero substance and a sex assault conviction. Just nuts that 80m ppl will check trump on the ballot.

There’s been a lot of ink spilled re: the in-group psychology of MAGA. They love the fact you are in disbelief and it just reinforces their bonds.

Back