• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Of course not. Beyond blatant lawfare intended as election interference. Released the day after Walz obliterated on national tv? Only dolts would give it any credence.
are you suggesting the evidence is fabricated?

or are you just sticking your head in the sand to ignore it because it ruins the image of the world you have created for yourself in your head?

Of course not. Beyond blatant lawfare intended as election interference. Released the day after Walz obliterated on national tv? Only dolts would give it any credence.

This is painful on multiple levels

1) the brief was released today entirely because it was required of Smith to argue why the charges brought aren't covered by the SCOTUS immunity ruling. The timing is entirely on SCOTUS and Judge Cannon, if you want to advance the arguement that either of those 2 are anti Trump in anyway...well, good fucking luck with that.

2) Every poll and focus group released post debate suggests it was a draw or even lean Walz, including Fox. So there was no need to align a court brief release with the...vice presidential debate of all fucking things....to use as cover fire. I mean, say that back to yourself slowly....that an event that has never altered an election in the history of time required cover fire. A VP candidate has to avoid rolling around in their own shit for 90 minutes to avoid negatively impacting the ticket, that's it.

3) "Lawfare". Lol, fuck off. Your little fake tough guy movement makes up the worst shit to play victim behind.

Last edited:
@FlyGuy care to comment on this evidence, showing you've been duped by people who knew the lies they were peddling about a 'rigged election' were untrue?
Obviously it's all the deep state apparently they only give a crap to hurt Trump. Same with the deep courts only new judge Cannon follows the law and senior Bush appointed judge in that area is wrong

I still cannot believe that FlyGuy actually believes all the bullshit he spouts here. This is a perfect example - everyone who is actually in a position to know denies it. He ignores those denials and still somehow deems it to be true? Literally without a shred of evidence, other than his boy JD repeating the lie over and over (and then admitting he was pushing fake stories)

So he either lives in a fantasy make believe land (I am increasingly coming around to this), or he's just a disappointing troll.

Back