• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I still cannot believe that FlyGuy actually believes all the bullshit he spouts here. This is a perfect example - everyone who is actually in a position to know denies it. He ignores those denials and still somehow deems it to be true? Literally without a shred of evidence, other than his boy JD repeating the lie over and over (and then admitting he was pushing fake stories)

So he either lives in a fantasy make believe land (I am increasingly coming around to this), or he's just a disappointing troll.
heh, on this point...

View: https://x.com/Timodc/status/1841524463310979247

you can kinda see how it happens to be honest, especially if your For You page looks like mine.

one Blue Check posts it, then another, then another. Sometimes ai photos are used, sometimes photos from other countries or photos that are misleading if you do no other digging.

and these people don't. there is no media literacy.

hell i had a canadian say to me last week that they heard kamala was on a list the fbi just released as involved in organizing freakoffs.

they said they saw it on tik tok and listed a few other celebs.

I still cannot believe that FlyGuy actually believes all the bullshit he spouts here. This is a perfect example - everyone who is actually in a position to know denies it. He ignores those denials and still somehow deems it to be true? Literally without a shred of evidence, other than his boy JD repeating the lie over and over (and then admitting he was pushing fake stories)

So he either lives in a fantasy make believe land (I am increasingly coming around to this), or he's just a disappointing troll.

If you don't love presto at his worst you don't deserve him at his best.

you can kinda see how it happens to be honest, especially if your For You page looks like mine.

one Blue Check posts it, then another, then another. Sometimes ai photos are used, sometimes photos from other countries or photos that are misleading if you do no other digging.

hell i had a canadian say to me last week that they heard kamala was on a list the fbi just released as involved in organizing freakoffs.

Yep. It's why I feel bad for the J6 Muppets. If they actually believe the election was stolen than you're kinda a POS to not defend the USA.

It's why Trump and co, knowing it wasn't stolen and manipulating ppl, need to be held accountable.

View: https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/1841208618273624131?t=pFmBWR7HQ7U9mlyBP8Muzg&s=19

I saw this the other day pre community note. Thousands of reposts, tens of thousands of likes and views. These people will repeat this story at their next family bbq and word will spread from there. It's a wild scene of blatant misinformation out there and it's easy to see how this spreads. Most people don't have the ability to navigate as much information as Twitter provides.

Imagine being so in thrall to a shitty cult that you actually feel compelled to defend this “they’re eating the cats and dogs” garbage?

A fate worse than death.

The problem is that people are still talking about this nonsense instead of pointing out that Dotard is a criminal rapist authoritarian in the thrall of tech-&-crypto-bruh and petro oligarchs and does not give one single ass of one single rat about the plight of anyone else.

It’s a deliberate distraction, and it’s working.

Back