• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

- they knew the allegations 100k dead people had voted in GA were false, and talked about it privately while saying otherwise publicly
- they knew the allegations in coffee county wee false, talked about it privately while saying otherwise publicly
- ditto the allegations over the video at state farm arena
- ditto the allegations of fraud in AZ - acknowledged having no evidence

How did nobody, anywhere, at all, predict this?

and I mean, no one.

i think they're too stupid to actually be scared away.

they'll pop up later and repeat the same stuff like it's new is my guess.
LesCanadiens? I doubt it. He started as a newish Habs prospect poster before going politics. He wasn't here for politics/trolling like FlyGuy

LesCanadiens? I doubt it. He started as a newish Habs poster before going politics. He wasn't here for politics/trolling like FlyGuy
what i mean is that i don't think he left because he was like oh shit thats a great point i never considered! these people are in far too deep for that.

just like nothing from the court filing is going to make any difference to flyguy.

I'm chunking through the filing and there really appears to be nothing left to say other than "stop the steal" was a criminal conspiracy. I mean, we fucking knew this already, but the evidence in the filing is comprehensive and damning. This isn't a case of a potentially aggrieved party trying to make their case that their was legitimate election fraud, but a bunch of people knowingly doing illegal shit in a combined effort to try to overturn an election they admit among themselves that they lost.

what i mean is that i don't think he left because he was like oh shit thats a great point i never considered! these people are in far too deep for that.

just like nothing from the court filing is going to make any difference to flyguy.
Ahh. Ya. He left because he couldn't spew shit without being called out on it.

Of course not. Beyond blatant lawfare intended as election interference. Released the day after Walz obliterated on national tv? Only dolts would give it any credence.

Back