• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I was remarkably confident in 2016 and 2020 but I have an alarming gut feeling of doom this time around. Mostly because Trump is mainstream now. I see the Maga bros in broad daylight pumping their man. It was hard for me to believe the amount of support that he received in the past because if you said anything positive about him back in 2016 and 2020, you'd be shamed and ridiculed and canceled.

But these days you see them everywhere, even in Canada. Much like ch1, I'm not going by data here, more by gut feel based on real life interactions. Especially from young to middle aged men.
So you of all people have given up on crisp, clean data and are all about "vibes" now? For shame.

100% can see him trying to steal it....but can't see him pulling it off
He can't. He won't be the sitting President so he can't sit in the White House doing nothing while an insurrection takes place. Biden will crack skulls before the perimeter.of the Capitol is breached.

Um 7 hour lines in parts of GA...
note this is more certain busy places get a lower share than reasonable for the numbers going through
I voted in infamous Cobb in one of the popular population centers in Smyrna/cumberland area and the line took 20-30min maybe. For local and state elections I’d walk right in and vote without a wait. Voted in Gwinnett in person once and didn’t have a wait there either. Otherwise voted absentee.

Last edited:
Back