• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Maybe they tried, but I don't think they tried very hard.

They have convinced the part of the population that was open minded and willing to be convinced.

The others either don’t care, wear party colours like you cheer for the Leafs, or enthusiastically want to kiss the ring.

Just like you can sway a guy like Habsy to see the light, there are others like Fly Guy where no amount of trying will work

It must be pretty bad if they are sounding the warning bells in advance. And it sounds like it's about Trump directly, the Arlington stuff was a staffer and not that big of a deal (though it's gross of course). Could it be the rumoured video of Trump saying the N-word on the set of The Apprentice?
again, don't think that would be a needle mover.

like, it's gotta be golden shower on starving sex slave children bad to be a significant departure from what is already known...

Now....if I were a democratic strategist, and I was planning on throwing some Epstein stuff at Trump during the campaign, the last 2 weeks of the campaign is when I would do it.

Because Trump quite famously has very few friends, and one of the few people who have ever called him a friend is the most notable pedo trafficker in modern US history.

Back