• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

what 'scandal' am i dismissing, specifically?

please describe the scandal in detail.
Zeke sits on company boards in Ukraine solely because of his father's influence, sends kick back to his father from these positions granted from him via corruption by his father, hires hookers, records himself smoking crack all the time.

All totally normal stuff.

Zeke sits on company boards in Ukraine solely because of his father's influence, sends kick back to his father from these positions granted from him via corruption by his father,

As Comer's 4 years of hilarity i mean "investigations" have shown clearly, none of these theories was remotely supported by anything on that laptop.

4 years.

hires hookers, records himself smoking crack all the time.

yep, absolutely true - the laptop had tons of evidence of this. Also of his huge hog.

not sure what that has to do with the election tho.

Zeke sits on company boards in Ukraine solely because of his father's influence, sends kick back to his father from these positions granted from him via corruption by his father, hires hookers, records himself smoking crack all the time.

All totally normal stuff.
Or Zeke could be going to China, as a representative of the US government, and receive benefits for his own personal company or receive 2 billion dollars from Saudi Ariba just because.

All the while his father is charging the US government a million dollars a week for the secret service to stay at Zeke's dad's hotels so that Zeke's dad can cheat at golf.

Not to mention having foreign leaders stay at Zeke's dad's hotels just to stay in Zeke's dad's good graces.

I will never understand the obsession with Hunter Biden. He is as relevant as Tiffany Trump. You will notice I didn't mention his other kids, because they actually were active participants in their father's administration. I guess I keep missing your posts expressing concern and outrage about the $2 billion the Saudis gave to Jared Kushner and Ivanka?

And what is the conspiracy regarding natural immunity? Getting covid represented a much higher chance of death or serious illness when it was a new disease rampaging through every country in the world. I mean, isn't it fairly obvious that natural immunity was not effective in 2020 and 2021? Scientists did not know at that time how effective it would be even after millions of people contracted covid. They had to wait for data to come in first. The vaccine, once it became available, provided the body with a much better chance of fighting off the disease in its early stages than without it.

The idea that we should all just sit around and wait for herd immunity was a simple math problem, in that many more people would die unnecessarily until enough people had built up any sort of "natural immunity" to limit the spread of covid or the amount of damage it was doing to people's bodies. The interventions we took, however imperfectly they were implemented, saved millions of lives in the meantime.
Oh so they had to wait for long term data on natural immunity but not for dangerous effects of the vaccine. Makes sense.

It wasn't about herd immunity. It was about it not being a dangerous disease. The danger was in comorbidities and existing conditions.

See, there's the "means to an end" argument I referenced the other day. I don't buy it and it's such a slippery slope. Threatening to prevent people from working and making money via requirements of the employers (OSHA) was pure coercion. If you can't convince people through normal means, them seeing the proof of your statements, etc then go back to the drawing board.

I am not convinced the vaccine saved millions of lives. The implementation coincided with the virus's strength lessening for starters. The fact it disrupted women's periods, proving the spike proteins did not stay in the injection site as intended, is a tragedy. If you didn't get heart inflammation from covid then it's quite possible you got it from the vaccine. The technology did not work as they intended.

As Comer's 4 years of hilarity i mean "investigations" have shown clearly, none of these theories was remotely supported by anything on that laptop.

4 years.

yep, absolutely true - the laptop had tons of evidence of this. Also of his huge hog.

Yeah like it would be something if Hunter was somehow involved in the administration, like Kushner or someone. But at worst he basically used his family connections to grift and get a cushy job with kickbacks. So worst case he's basically the same as Trump's kids.

So much noisy data out there. Some of it looks great. Some of it, like the early NV data from Jon Ralston, looks uhhh real bad. Probably best to ignore.

4 years.

Seeing that Joe Biden wasn't even in the White House during this time.

Oh so they had to wait for long term data on natural immunity but not for dangerous effects of the vaccine. Makes sense.

It wasn't about herd immunity. It was about it not being a dangerous disease. The danger was in comorbidities and existing conditions.

See, there's the "means to an end" argument I referenced the other day. I don't buy it and it's such a slippery slope. Threatening to prevent people from working and making money via requirements of the employers (OSHA) was pure coercion. If you can't convince people through normal means, them seeing the proof of your statements, etc then go back to the drawing board.

I am not convinced the vaccine saved millions of lives. The implementation coincided with the virus's strength lessening for starters. The fact it disrupted women's periods, proving the spike proteins did not stay in the injection site as intended, is a tragedy. If you didn't get heart inflammation from covid then it's quite possible you got it from the vaccine. The technology did not work as they intended.
The vaccine arrived, and the death rate of people dropped precipitously. Would it have gone down without the vaccine? Never sure, obviously. But the US also had so many less restrictions than people in so many other places had to deal with too. Like, be upset at France which forced people to not go more than 1km from home. The US restrictions that they tried to put in place were laughably weak, which is why the US had one of the worst rates of problems with with the disease.

Is this really going back to covid vaccines?

They didn't save millions of lives they saved tens of millions of lives and saying "oh its comorbidities is like saying fuck old people, young people, disabled and anyone who is not an ideal age and health condition. Just the dumbest shit possible.

Also for anyone who wants a covid shot now ontario opens it up on the 28th to all residents.

kiss-blow-kiss.gif
hood-on-smoking.gif

They didn't save millions of lives they saved tens of millions of lives and saying "oh its comorbidities is like saying fuck old people, young people, disabled and anyone who is not an ideal age and health condition. Just the dumbest shit possible.

Also for anyone who wants a covid shot now ontario opens it up on the 28th to all residents.
My body, my choice. That's been the republican mantra for a generation now, right?

don't try to ever get them to admit that they were all literally convinced the vaccines were a timebomb about to wipe out large swaths of people by now.

Back