• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I think the stakes would be much higher (positive or negative) if Kamala went on Rogan.

Trump is like a Harvey’s chicken sandwich— you either love him or hate him at this point

Agree. Take the invite from Rogan and get 3 hours to educate MAGA - cause he will state all the lies as truth and let her explain to him how it’s false. And he will probably agree with her if she explains it well with lots of real life examples. Get her team to get links ready to send to put up on his screen to verify real facts.

Agree. Take the invite from Rogan and get 3 hours to educate MAGA - cause he will state all the lies as truth and let her explain to him how it’s false. And he will probably agree with her if she explains it well with lots of real life examples. Get her team to get links ready to send to put up on his screen to verify real facts.
And then Twitter will be full of 30 second clips of her bumbling a few answers. Idk how much there really is to gain but if you think you're behind, maybe it's worth the risk.

And then Twitter will be full of 30 second clips of her bumbling a few answers. Idk how much there really is to gain but if you think you're behind, maybe it's worth the risk.

They do that stuff anyways? Wherever she goes to talk. I don’t get the point?

She gets to talk straight to young voters that have been drinking the maga juice and get a chance to try and get even a few to change their minds. Like when Pete goes onto fox with older white voters. It’s likely the best place she can go if she want to talk some guys who have zero idea to the shit trump has done or will do.

You think a prosecutor can’t deal with Rogan?

They do that stuff anyways? Wherever she goes to talk. I don’t get the point?

She gets to talk straight to young voters that have been drinking the maga juice and get a chance to try and get even a few to change their minds. Like when Pete goes onto fox with older white voters. It’s likely the best place she can go if she want to talk some guys who have zero idea to the shit trump has done or will do.
The point is that it may not actually help like all her other appearances that you mention, especially if they have reason to believe that she's already ahead. Nothing more. Not that deep.

I agree that it's worth doing tho. Especially because I think she may be slightly behind at this point.

The big unknown is turnout, polls are educated guesses but they have to make sure the ground game is A+. It's hard to get a gauge on enthusiasm right now because I think it's pretty good for Kamala but there does seem to (inexplicably) be some momentum for Trump as well.

Will her going on Rogan convince some younger and less informed folks to vote for her instead, or to stay home / not vote for Trump? I think it's probably worth the risk since it is so close.

You think a prosecutor can’t deal with Rogan?
I think she kicks ass wherever she goes but you still only get a 30 second snapshot of her bumbling some answers on Twitter. And Rogan listeners are way more likely to be on Twitter than the other places she goes on so the impact will be exaggerated, good or bad.

Agreed. If you can’t articulate your attributes on Rogan, you probably shouldn’t be president

The point is that it may not actually help like all her other appearances that you mention, especially if they have reason to believe that she's already ahead. Nothing more. Not that deep.

I agree that it's worth doing tho. Especially because I think she may be slightly behind at this point.

Every vote counts in the swing states. Coukd come down to thousands of votes. She should be fighting for every last one.

The big unknown is turnout, polls are educated guesses but they have to make sure the ground game is A+. It's hard to get a gauge on enthusiasm right now because I think it's pretty good for Kamala but there does seem to (inexplicably) be some momentum for Trump as well.

Will her going on Rogan convince some younger and less informed folks to vote for her instead, or to stay home / not vote for Trump? I think it's probably worth the risk since it is so close.

imo the Trump momentum is a 'red wave' polling driven narrative and not something we're seeing play out in reality.

Agreed. If you can’t articulate your attributes on Rogan, you probably shouldn’t be president

It’s actually a great forum for her. He will give you time and space, ask follow up questions and is more open minded than avg maga to listen to left/central points.

Back