• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

so, honest question.

@FlyGuy, as our representative fascist on this board, I'm wondering this: other than polls, what reporting/news/events have made you think that your team is winning and/or gonna win on election day?

like, what is making you feel good that Trump will win, aside from polls?

It’s interesting that MAGA firmly believes the Dems widely cheated in variety of different ways, with zero consequences, while Republicans were in charge but… they won’t this time and it’s gonna be a Trump landslide?

so, honest question.

@FlyGuy, as our representative fascist on this board, I'm wondering this: other than polls, what reporting/news/events have made you think that your team is winning and/or gonna win on election day?

like, what is making you feel good that Trump will win, aside from polls?
Are you looking for genuine perspective or an argument which you'll throw 100 articles in response?

It’s interesting that MAGA firmly believes the Dems widely cheated in variety of different ways, with zero consequences, while Republicans were in charge but… they won’t this time and it’s gonna be a Trump landslide?
Who thinks they won't this time? Why do you think R's have their legal reps much more proactive this time? Why do you think Trump has been speaking so strongly about the possibility? You haven't heard "too big to rig"?

Are you looking for genuine perspective or an argument which you'll throw 100 articles in response?
honest question. I want the genuine perspective.

I can't make any promises that I won't try to debunk what I perceive to be false or misleading claims. but I seriously want to know the source(s) of your enthusiasm.

we clearly live in different worlds and I want to know what is happening in yours that makes you excited. You've seen some of the stuff happening in the other reality, and I just wanna try to compare to the extent we can.

Back