• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Let’s face it, baboons probably smell better and have more sensible diets. I’ll admit Trump is probably better at golf.
He does cheat at Golf so we will never know for sure. lol

I was watching this documentary on Prime called #Unfit. They had a fellow on there talking about all the ways he cheats at Golf. Down right sneaky stuff.

You're free to vote however you like as long as it's how WE like.
Talk to people in China about their democratic rights. They will tell you that they have a democratic system. They are able to vote freely, for the candidate of their choice, to represent their region in the National People's Congress. It is, after all, the People's Republic. What is not discussed openly is that in order to be a candidate, you have to generally support and have the support of the CPC. But from the point of view of the person ticking a square in the ballot box, that's electoral freedom.

IMO, the US is 51-49 right now against this being their future. Several states are very strongly signalling that elections are valid, as long as Republicans win. Let's see how it plays out.

After playing a podcast clip of Dr. Hotez, the Fox News host said, "They just can't let the pandemic go. At some point the are gonna have to break the addiction."

Back