• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Mayo, dijon mustard, lemon juice, parsley, diced dill pickle, diced shallot, S&P.

Brilliant stuff for a quick tuna sammy.
Mustard is another no no with tuna. What the hell, man.

Tuna is best enjoyed with lemony, salty things. You destroy it by exposing it to mayo and mustard. That poor fish died for you, show some respect.

Plenty of salt and acid in the ME method tbh. You're still thinking mayo = milk. It's not that even if you believe it looks the part. At the end of the day, ingredient-wise, it's not all that different than the olive oil that you use! It just looks different! Emulsification! Science!

Can't stand coke but with a greasy, fatty smash burger I haven't found anything that compares. Cuts right through the grease in the most satisfying way imaginable. Quite literally the only time I crave a coke even if I rarely actually have it.

Mustard is another no no with tuna. What the hell, man.

Tuna is best enjoyed with lemony, salty things. You destroy it by exposing it to mayo and mustard. That poor fish died for you, show some respect.

Show me on the doll where the mayo man touched you

e94s3.jpg

"put evoo on it!!"

Mayo is evoo, lemony things, salty things, and egg yolk. It's literally everything you've said to put in tuna salad, but with egg yolk.

Back