• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Show me on the doll where the mayo man touched you

e94s3.jpg

"put evoo on it!!"

Mayo is evoo, lemony things, salty things, and egg yolk. It's literally everything you've said to put in tuna salad, but with egg yolk.
It's the creaminess. Creaminess has no place with fish products.

I never had a grilled cheese sandwich as a kid because I was grossed out by Kraft singles. Didn't love KD as a kid because I was grossed out by powder cheese. Still a real Mac & Cheese + grilled cheese w/o singles fan.

Hot sauce and/or salsa on eggs.

Mustard and ketchup on hot dogs/sausage.

grilled cheese w/o singles fan.

Any mix of cheddar (which is kind of a shitty melty cheese, tends to get oily/runny) and a cheese with better melting properties (low moisture mozz, etc) is my go to. Haven't eaten "american cheese" by choice in a long ass time.

I stopped drinking coke regularly a while ago, but there are a few pairings that it elite at:

- pizza and wings
- corned beef / monteal smoked meat sammy with fries and gravy
- burger and fries

I don't have to have it with these items, but it feels like something is missing if I don't. And it has to be OG Coke.

I stopped drinking coke regularly a while ago, but there are a few pairings that it elite at:

- pizza and wings
- corned beef / monteal smoked meat sammy with fries and gravy
- burger and fries

I don't have to have it with these items, but it feels like something is missing if I don't. And it has to be OG Coke.
Still one of my worst addictions. I drink pop everyday. Diet Cherry Pepsi or Diet Dr Pepper are my go to pops.

I definitely need to cut them out... I'm just not ready to make that commitment yet.

Back