• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I've largely switched to sparkling water myself, though I still drink a lot of Coke Zero. It seems like artificial sweeteners should be bad for you, but there is a lack of actual evidence despite it having been researched many times. I think some rats were induced to get cancer from aspartame in one study, but they were giving them like the equivalent of 1000 cans of Coke a day or something like that. Studies suggesting a connection between diet soda and weight gain have been largely debunked.

Layne Norton has talked about this a few times, diet pop appears to be totally fine in moderation (he's an essential nutrition follow on YouTube, perfect combo of hard data and hilarity).

Pretty much anything outside of like cochise and heroin is fine for you in moderation. Maybe not if you're training to be the next Marvel superhero, but for normal people at least I wouldn't worry if you're not needing to buy the stuff in bulk.

Pretty much anything outside of like cochise and heroin is fine for you in moderation. Maybe not if you're training to be the next Marvel superhero, but for normal people at least I wouldn't worry if you're not needing to buy the stuff in bulk.
Nobody is taking my heroin, k, bud.

Zeke kind of went full LOF with his hot dog and Pepsi takes. Considering reporting him.

images

i said feta but zeke says my opinion doesn't count because i don't like penicillum with my cheese.

Not just yours honeychile. There is an epidemic of fauxcheeserie going on round here.

Blue cheese is real cheese. Every other one is diet cheese.

Back