• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Aside from the sugar and calories, of course.

lObZvwN.gif
Seems to be research that points to it being harmful to your gut biome. Having it more than occasionally is most likely quite bad for your overall health.

Seems to be research that points to it being harmful to your gut biome. Having it more than occasionally is most likely quite bad for your overall health.

Oh wait you mean diet soda isn't healthy dear lord who can we even trust nowadays.

It is kinda amazing how much your lifestyle and genetics determine how unhealthy stuff affects you. Worked with a guy who was in his 50s, in excellent shape (marathoner) and he subsided on sugar. Like 5 Pepsis a day, plus junk food. Worked the overnight shift and went home and ate a big breakfast of pancakes bacon, etc every day.

Last edited:
My mom is like the broke ass version of Warren Buffet — in her 80s and has at least one Coke per day. The only time I have some is when I visit.

I don't know dick all about this but doesn't that Rhonda Patrick psycho think that saunas cure covid or some shit? I'm on the team that disagrees with her take.

Back