• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I don't know dick all about this but doesn't that Rhonda Patrick psycho think that saunas cure covid or some shit? I'm on the team that disagrees with her take.
I don't know her Covid takes. Saunas definitely have health benefits. How that relates to Covid, I dunno. I only read Dr Presto approved Covid material.

Hit me with the smoke point smack, nerdos!!!

Cheapo olive oil actually has a relatively high smoke point. But I'm a peanut oil or avocado oil guy for any high temp frying. Occasionally rapeseed (Yes, I prefer it's original name...) if I'm out of the other two.

Zeke and LOF are two sides of the same coin with their food takes. Sometimes correct, but usually wildly off base. But always very aggressive with their opinions.

Cheapo olive oil actually has a relatively high smoke point. But I'm a peanut oil or avocado oil guy for any high temp frying. Occasionally rapeseed (Yes, I prefer it's original name...) if I'm out of the other two.

I think we all enjoy that original name!

also deep frying with good olive oil destroys all that nuanced flavour that commands a premium

Sweet Sweet pepsi.

00-promo-cindy-crawford.gif

I don't know her Covid takes. Saunas definitely have health benefits. How that relates to Covid, I dunno. I only read Dr Presto approved Covid material.
Idk anything about her outside of her bizarro obsession with saunas. Reminds me of the weed dudes who think weed cures everything.

Disclaimer: this is a false equivolency on my part and I have no idea about the science behind saunas. It only seems ridiculous to me but that's not confirmed.

Back