• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

The Batman is damn good. Dark, gritty, fantastic acting/casting. A bit long but overall a great film. Can’t wait to see what else Reeves has in store with the Batverse. Pattinson is legit.

The Batman is damn good. Dark, gritty, fantastic acting/casting. A bit long but overall a great film. Can’t wait to see what else Reeves has in store with the Batverse. Pattinson is legit.
More proof that the Twilight series was terribly written because everyone was cringe in those.

looks amazing.....but it took 'em too long to get there. I'm a patient man, but not that patient

Bob Odenkirk.

Maybe I misunderstood what you’re saying

yeah...I gave up before then (and I'm the biggest BB fan out there).

I gave up around season 3? watching that Michael McKean be a douchebag brother for 30 episodes was too much for me.

But that trailer looked enticing...stopped halfway thru because I might start watching season 5. Surprised to see Kim made it this far...her and Jim never seemed to have any chemistry

Show is so good. Started slow for me too. Took a few months to get through first couple seasons. On a couple of tries. Once it picks up it’s unbelievable.

Lalo>

yeah...I gave up before then (and I'm the biggest BB fan out there).

I gave up around season 3? watching that Michael McKean be a douchebag brother for 30 episodes was too much for me.

But that trailer looked enticing...stopped halfway thru because I might start watching season 5. Surprised to see Kim made it this far...her and Jim never seemed to have any chemistry
I couldn't get through the first few episodes and went to other things.

I'm a little more motivated to start again now that there's an end point and everyone says it's great.

Reactions: CH1
Back