• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Only 37th highest that year when you adjust for Zeke’s proprietary tbX (true boxoffice effects)

Her vampires were always meant to be beautiful and irresistable to humans. Every human who was turned became much more attractive.

Cruise pulled it off just fine.

N6dTDUu.gif

DJr5shI.gif

This is a typical fan art look for Lestat.

r16Ejcb.png

So rugged...

WbQlHo1.jpg
You're using fan art as what exactly because I'm laughing here dude. Glad you enjoyed cruise. He's a pussy.

Uncharted was decent. Good for a video game flick. Holland was good. Wahlberg is decent considering he’s the same guy in most movies. Loved the games so it was cool to see. Def would watch a sequel.

Those Batman reviews...WOW. can't wait.

I’m still not thrilled with Pattinson as Bats, and I’m honestly not impressed by the trailers one bit, but the reviews are unanimously great. The thing I’m dreading is that this is just going to be a loose adaptation of The Long Halloween and not something original to take in for the first time.

I’m still not thrilled with Pattinson as Bats, and I’m honestly not impressed by the trailers one bit, but the reviews are unanimously great. The thing I’m dreading is that this is just going to be a loose adaptation of The Long Halloween and not something original to take in for the first time.

Debbie Fucking Downer over here

Gotta set expectations. I'm not impressed by the visuals and the clips so far, but I'm hopeful the story is lights out.

One review I read yesterday said it's 3 hours long but it was so good they didn't even notice how long they'd been sitting there.

Back