• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Again with the dark, murky picture that I'm starting to really dislike these days.

I can't even really remember the various bloodline plotlines anymore. The Targs were the Mad King and his son who died but fathered Jon Snow, and his daughter Dany and the other son they killed off early on. So this story is about the Mad King's grandparents or something? Apparently it happens 200 years before GOT.

What’s really be on-brand is if they halt all production on this show about 60% of the way through the story, and then start development on a new show that tells the story of the man who founded the Targaryen family 2000 years before they conquered Westeros and created the Iron Throne.

Again with the dark, murky picture that I'm starting to really dislike these days.

I can't even really remember the various bloodline plotlines anymore. The Targs were the Mad King and his son who died but fathered Jon Snow, and his daughter Dany and the other son they killed off early on. So this story is about the Mad King's grandparents or something? Apparently it happens 200 years before GOT.
It is about the Targ rulers fighting each other.

Mad King was like the 15th ruler - the current ruler (Viserys I) was like the 4th Targ ruler.

Rickard Stark was Ned's dad - but I doubt he is a main character.
Outside of a shared ancient history and the locations (eg. Kings Landing) there is no real connection to the original.

It is about the Targ rulers fighting each other.

Mad King was like the 15th ruler - the current ruler (Viserys I) was like the 4th Targ ruler.

Rickard Stark was Ned's dad - but I doubt he is a main character.
Outside of a shared ancient history and the locations (eg. Kings Landing) there is no real connection to the original.
I don't think your timelines match up then. If Rickard Stark was Ned's dad and he's in this one, that would only be what, like 30-40 years before GOT?

I don't think your timelines match up then. If Rickard Stark was Ned's dad and he's in this one, that would only be what, like 30-40 years before GOT?
i think it is there timelines that do not match up (or it is a flash forward scene )

Back