• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

it also looks like they jump between time in the series - when the kings children are....kids...and when they are adults

some more details on the plot - the king has no sons with his first wife so he names his daughter the heir - he then has a son with his second wife - so the plot will focus on the battle between half siblings for the throne

Moon Knight was satisfying - Oscar Issac should win something for those performance(s). Real MVP was the voice of Khonshu though - wow. Would love to watch that last ep in a movie theatre.

giphy.webp

Did anybody watch Star Trek: Strange New Worlds? I wasn't sure what to expect since Discovery and Picard sort of shit the bed. I liked it. (y)(y)

Did anybody watch Star Trek: Strange New Worlds? I wasn't sure what to expect since Discovery and Picard sort of shit the bed. I liked it. (y)(y)

The episodes with Pike & co were a rare bright spot in Discovery, so I'm definitely going to check it out.

Would be nice if that series could pick up the Star Trek ball and run with it, because yeah, Picard has been a disaster. And then Discovery is like a Frankenstein's monster of Star Trek and Gilmore Girls. Non-stop snappy dialogue and the most emotionally overwrought show on TV.

sort of? Discovery is an abomination.
First two seasons were fine then they screwed it up with the emo writing and a you’ve got to be kidding me explanation for the burn.

Clearly written by emos

Picard has not been that bad. Yet.

New worlds I’ve seen one episode and it was ok.

Back