• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

That is the dumbest rationalization ever.

Can you just spoil stuff on the Habs board going forward please?
Explain to me how what I described spoiled anything.

That the series was ending was known by all. That the final scene of the series would involve gunfire could have been guessed about halfway through the first episode of the series. I also did not mention which characters were present in that final scene nor what the outcome was (mostly because, like the Sopranos, they left things purposefully ambiguous)

So how exactly was anything spoiled? The only people responsible for spoiling anything here are the producers of the show who failed to provide their audience with closure. But I haven't told you anything aside from the fact that you shouldn't be expecting a total resolution of the plot.

Seriously? Marriage aged people with kids whose main entertainment is either sports or tv and you think you didn’t spoil anything?

Also people aren’t dumb here, we weeded them all out. Still working on you though. That spoiled the ending for me and I like happy endings.

Seriously? Marriage aged people with kids whose main entertainment is either sports or tv and you think you didn’t spoil anything?

Also people aren’t dumb here, we weeded them all out. Still working on you though. That spoiled the ending for me and I like happy endings.
You still haven't offered a cogent argument to support your theory that anything was spoiled.

stop being such a pedantic asshole.

people not wanting you to say ANYTHING about the ending of ANY show they haven't seen is perfectly reasonable.
You're describing someone in a sensory deprivation tank. If that's the expectation the person in question should avoid the internet altogether until they've finished watching the show.

I’m not even reading his replies because it’s obvious from the first few words and length of the post that he’s going to continue to spoil it even further, like he did on his first “explanation.” At this point it feels deliberate.

stop being such a pedantic asshole.

people not wanting you to say ANYTHING about the ending of ANY show they haven't seen is perfectly reasonable.
And it's not like he's talking about the Red Wedding from 7 years ago or who Keyser Soze was or whatever.

They just released the episodes like 5 days ago and already he's talking about the ending with specific detail!

Like dude, give us a fucking chance to see it.

Back