• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

They put the running scene in at this point, because it's a must. It thought the trailer was ok. It's a special franchise though. 1 and 2 are by far the worst.

Trailer looks pretty amazing, not sure how much more you could want.

Only complaint I have is that a number of the scenes look like they could've come out of the last film. Some new blood on his team would've been refreshing.

1 was mediocre at best, but 2 was so bad I've never watched another one.
You're talking about the MI franchise? But I thought 1 was great at the time. 2 was bad - John Woo...no...

But you're saying the films you saw in 1996 are the reasons why you haven't watched any in the past 20 years?

I saw 1, 4 and 6. I imagine it's the same move every time. a little plot in between set pieces (car chases, parachute jumps, dangerous cgi stuff) set in cool international locales. I go for the AC and overpriced popcorn with someone I no longer want to talk to.

perfect LOF/Frenemy outing

I don't know how it's possible to be a guy our age and not have found the time to see each installment, even if some of them were just on tv.

What are you even doing with your life??

I don't know how it's possible to be a guy our age and not have found the time to see each installment, even if some of them were just on tv.

What are you even doing with your life??

I dunno....possibly devoting some time to checking some of the other countless movies that resist re-creating a formula frame by frame

I realize this might not make sense to someone who would ask for a Harvey's charbroiled chicken sammy as their last meal on death row

The John Woo stuff was pretty bad by 2000. The doves and slow-mo karate? He was a differnet character in part 2.
Yeah, I almost don't even consider that part of the MI franchise.

It was like some extended fan made shit you see on the internet where you're like "wait, is this real?"

I dunno....possibly devoting some time to checking some of the other countless movies that resist re-creating a formula frame by frame

I realize this might not make sense to someone who would ask for a Harvey's charbroiled chicken sammy as their last meal on death row
You are clearly a 17 year old girl who is too busy on tik tok and FI.

Back