• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

To basically sum up this “trial”. They are both awful people, who had a toxic relationship.
Who cares? The hilariousness of attorneys objecting to their own questions, Depp and his weird smirks and bottled up laughter and doodling all day, Heard and her tall tales and her poor dog stepping on a bee, poopinthebed-gate, a guy named Rottenborn giving Depp all the material he needs in his replies, the stories from Ellen Barkin (basically a 100 year old sorceress at this point talking about sexual escapades with Depp), the Elon Musk ties, the taped James Franco late night visit, the testimonies from agents and lawyers and others about their careers and antics.

I mean, maybe it's more interesting to me because I work in that world, but the comedic aspects of this trial have produced the best material that Depp or Heard have ever had the fortune of being involved with.

I somehow care even less about the Depp/Heard trial than I do about Leaf XGF% stats in the playoffs.
Oh you gotta try it. I actually have always hated Depp as an actor and person, never really liked any of his movies, and while Heard was blazing hot back in her day, she's looking rough now. So I wasn't interested at all, but then all these videos of things going on in there have gone viral, and it's impossible to miss on my social media accounts which lean heavy Hollywood/entertainment based on my likes and views. And they are legit hilarious. Maybe also because I'm a lawyer, though I've always hated televised trials and crime shows. This is just something unusual.

To be clear, I'm not recommending watching the trial live. But you have to experience some of the viral clips.

Oh you gotta try it. I actually have always hated Depp as an actor and person, never really liked any of his movies, and while Heard was blazing hot back in her day, she's looking rough now. So I wasn't interested at all, but then all these videos of things going on in there have gone viral, and it's impossible to miss on my social media accounts which lean heavy Hollywood/entertainment based on my likes and views. And they are legit hilarious. Maybe also because I'm a lawyer, though I've always hated televised trials and crime shows. This is just something unusual.

To be clear, I'm not recommending watching the trial live. But you have to experience some of the viral clips.

86E773CC-52B3-4A36-91ED-D6E922B7EAD4.gif

There are a couple of extra links in there that didn't get embedded, not sure why, but they're there.

Actually, that second one (first that isn't embedded) is one of my faves.

The last one is Ellen Barkin as the Night King talking about how it was all sex and no romance with Depp.

Back