• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Last night’s episode was the mid-season finale.

Or are you waiting for the full season? If that’s the case, you’ll be waiting until mid-August.
Still finishing other shows. I can wait. When a show is one of my favorites I just can't stand waiting on a mid-season finale. Would rather just wait and watch other stuff. Sports takes up a lot of TV time. Always on in the background.

if people could refrain from spoiling the episode that dropped last fucking night that would be great thanks.

if people could refrain from spoiling the episode that dropped last fucking night that would be great thanks.

I mean, nothing’s been spoiled so far, so calm yourself.

It’s also generally a good idea to avoid this thread like the plague if a popular show has just aired and you don’t want to risk seeing any spoilers.

Some stuff happened, and that led to other stuff happening, some of which could be categorized as unintended consequences of the first bunch of stuff. And then something which I will simply refer to as "the thing that happened" happened.

I think I'm in season 4-ish of better call Saul, but my interest in it has ground to a halt. Need to power through it I guess.

Did watch Book of Boba, it was decent.

Patrick Fabian deserves an emmy nom

He’s done an incredible job on BCS for sure.

He plays a character that on the surface is douchey and unlikeable, and he’s a convincing villain at the start of the series.

But then as the show goes on, you realize more and more what a sympathetic character he is. And to what degree he’s an innocent victim of both of the McGill brothers.

There's very little out there right now that's more entertaining than the court circus and window into the lives of eccentric zillionaire celebrities as Depp v. Heard.

Back