• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

The way he's trying to create this Yellowstone universe spanning 200 years is a bit too much, too fast.

Season 3 of Yellowstone was pure trash, literally nothing happens and the story goes nowhere. I don't even remember how it ended, I was so bored by then. EDIT - Season 4 was this past one I think, so that's what I'm referring to.

So bored I didn't watch the prequel. This one intrigues me more because it's Ford and sooner in time (presumably Ford is Costner's father?).

Last edited:
I enjoyed the first prequel, I'll check it out.

characters were a lot more likeable than Yellowstone. psychopaths unnerve me.
Yeah 1883 was fantastic. Not as crazy as Yellowstone, but very entertaining nonetheless. It was a nice change to have so many likeable characters.

I'm trying to figure out the timeline with Miren and Ford's potential characters. It's 50 years later... so are they playing McGraw and Hill? I think they're too "young" to be those 2. Even if we believe that they was 40, that would make them 90ish in 1922. If they're playing the kid and his future wife they'd have to be like 55-60.

It would be strange if they aren't playing Duttons.

RIP Fred Ward...

0d4db5dc2198d11a2d6d570d646d07f9.gif

How is he 60?

Amazing. Cruise is the best. And I love Czerny. Not sure why they didn’t have him in all of them.

Was that the same raspy assface villain from the last few popping up in there again?? Hope they kill him off early if that’s him because he’s an annoying little worm.

Also the mandatory straight line running scene. 😂

Back