• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Read. CH1 asked. I'm sure he was blown away by the exciting videos and is showing all of his friends.

LOL. I was a little underwhelmed frankly. good, not eye popping great I love the work he put into it.

LOF delivered! (mind you it ended up being Pizza Pizza but still, it deserves a tip)

LOL. I was a little underwhelmed frankly. good, not eye popping great I love the work he put into it.

LOF delivered! (mind you it ended up being Pizza Pizza but still, it deserves a tip)
Hey I gave you a quick compilation that took two minutes to round up. Jonas wouldn’t even take two seconds to read your post. So I think a thank you is in order!

Hey I gave you a quick compilation that took two minutes to round up. Jonas wouldn’t even take two seconds to read your post. So I think a thank you is in order!

For sure. Thank You x 1000. Heart emoji + "I love the work, deserves a tip, etc" I didn't write those words by accident.

I can configure anyone’s device to allow them to scroll past and not click on content that doesn’t interest them! Easy fix.

Surprised he lasted this long tbh. He looked like he enjoyed life at least.

But man even despite Goodfellas' awesomeness, he really wasn't much of an actor.

Surprised he lasted this long tbh. He looked like he enjoyed life at least.

But man even despite Goodfellas' awesomeness, he really wasn't much of an actor.
LoF hijacked zeke's account. This can't be right.

They tried to make him an action star after goodfellas with that horrific flick where he was on some kind of prison island or something.

He was excellent as the lead in Goodfellas... but he was a much better character actor. Not really a leading man. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Back