• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

We have friends who grew up in southern Quebec and had their cottage in the same Lake and town as the Sutherland's. My friends sister was a summer girlfriend of keifer back when they were like 12

Betting Casey calls him at home, does and hangs up.

tumblr_m5hbr90wc31qafcveo1_500.gif

@MyNameIsJonas I watched “The Caine Mutiny - Court Martial” recently, both the 2023 version by William Friedkin (who also made our ‘12 Angry Men’ remake) & 1988 version done by Robert Altman.

…..and then they’re both sequel’s based on the author/scriptwriters original book ‘The Caine Mutiny’ which won the Pulitzer in 1952’ and was turned into the 1954’ film of the same name, starring Humphrey Bogart. (Next on the list)

Makes for a similarly enjoyable ride as watching both adaptations of ‘12 Angry Men’ ….think you’d dig it.

This is the right answer to us being driven towards the "you own nothing and all of the content you want is spread over 15 platforms" era.

I've just recently dummied my netflix account, Disney is next and I just finished putting a media server together for the house. Also cutting down on perennial subscription stuff for work. Wish I had an alternative to lightroom and photoshop that did what I need them to. Took a look a few months ago at my subsciption bloat and in between everything personal and professional I was at over 500 a month.

I just brought netflix back into the fold but accepted the version with commercials for 6$ month, its not nearly as intrusive as i thought and at my age i need to for a pee more often than not anyways

Back