• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

The passage of time...
I saw Motley Crue at the CNE in the 80's when they were just getting big. They sucked. Drunk, out of tune, time, tg for hot chicks.

Accept opened and they rocked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CH1
A little colour to that story;

This was high school, friends mom was driving some guys I kind of knew, I was basically getting a ride with them.

These were average HS guys, very white nerdy... and I show up in full Metal gear, leather, ripped stockings on the arm, hair was halfway down my back those days, studs and chains...oh yeah.
Mom was a little freaked out, but I've always been polite so np.
 
The passage of time...
I saw Motley Crue at the CNE in the 80's when they were just getting big. They sucked. Drunk, out of tune, time, tg for hot chicks.

Accept opened and they rocked.
Mick Mars looks like a zombie. Then he started to play and blew us away.

Def Leopard was just ok
Poison was actually very good. Surprising.
Mötley Crue can still jam with the best of then. Vince Neal looks like he ate Vince Neal. Can still sing though.

I have several recordings if anyone is interested I’ll post them Monday.

Tomorrow night, REO Speedwagon, Styx and Loverboy.
 
Mick Mars looks like a zombie. Then he started to play and blew us away.

Def Leopard was just ok
Poison was actually very good. Surprising.
Mötley Crue can still jam with the best of then. Vince Neal looks like he ate Vince Neal. Can still sing though.

I have several recordings if anyone is interested I’ll post them Monday.

Tomorrow night, REO Speedwagon, Styx and Loverboy.
Saw bif naked and Finger Eleven tonight at s free concert. Both can still bring it
 
Back
Top